Good news is CT Scan is clear! All the other details become insignificant, and just happy to know that no bad cells detected, for now. Spent the whole day in the hospital so time for Japanese!
(YH, sumimasen, oshiete kudasai.
Kesa hatchi ji kara yonji han made byoin ni shimashitaka. Soshite, ashita san ji ni byoin e ikimasu.)
*jumps in jubilant*
ReplyDeleteYay! yay! I'm so happy too. This is indeed good news to hear. Have a great trip in Japan. When are you going off?
SY
Duchess said...I am so happy for you! Now you can pursue your heart's desire in Japan! EK
ReplyDeleteThat's a great news to hear.
ReplyDeleteI wish you all the best in your future undertaking in Japan lah..
Kesa HACHI ji kara YOJI han made BYOUIN ni shimashitaka(?) IMASHITA. Soshite, ashita san ji ni BYOUIN NI ikimasu.
ReplyDeleteYou have the best teacher to ask - Cheng sensei!
Sorry I haven't been Internetting a lot since my new job started last Monday, as the company policy says "Use the network strictly for business only". Glad to know that CT Scan is clear. :)