It's amazing how cancer has brought me new way of life, and renewed relationship with some of my relatives. Am so touched that so many relatives came forward to show their support. A cousin whom I have lost touch with for over 10 years sent me a long email after finding out about my condition. And there's a long list of information and links provided, some of them I am exploring.
While I am going back on chemo and trusting that I am making the best decision, getting the best treatment available, it does not stop me from reading or exploring... The longer I live, the more I believe that there is no "right" or "wrong", but from what perspective, and whose point of view. In some occasions, people justify killing or sacrificing lives, in the name of justice, or in order to save other lives. After all, we co-exist in this universe, and are related to each other in one way or another. So, if we are just a small part of a larger system, and we are all linked together in the same team, does it matter who is right and who is wrong?
http://www.tindakmalaysia.com/showthread.php/2540-Sabah-Snake-Grass
http://ganchinseng.blogspot.com/2011/04/clinathanussabah-snake-grass.html
http://www.mylongkang.com/2011/06/21/sabah-snake-grass-and-d-day-mri-scan/
http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs020/1101631005260/archive/1104670902258.html
http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/cancer.html#TED
http://www.cancer.org/Treatment/TreatmentsandSideEffects/TreatmentTypes/hyperthermia
http://www.naturalnews.com/030817_heat_treatment_cancer_tumors.html
http://www.richters.com/show.cgi?page=QandA/Medicinal/20060507-2.html ( just a drink, nothing to lose).
http://www.whale.to/cancer/last.html
http://www.newmedicine.ca/
http://www.tigerflag.com/beatcan.html
Of course, it matters!
ReplyDeleteBecause your action will cast an impact on others, and it happens the other way round.
Just that good intention may not necessary guarantee good result.
What matter the most is that once we are aware of the bad consequence of our actions, we should strive for a change...change for better. Yes, no?