Very happy to have found out that Navelbine is available at tablet form. However, it is going to cost about 3x more. After discussing with doctors about my condition, to which he opened up my 3 CT scans from May, Sep and Nov, he cleared my doubt about the bone involvement. From the scans, he showed me the spots which has hardened, which means no signs of active cancer cells, and convinced me that the spots found in the bone showed healing sign. The best news is, he is giving me a break for 1 month, and I will only return for the next CT scan on Jan 20th 2012!
So, I can now celebrate the rests of 2011 without visiting the hospital!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!
merry Christmas and a happy new year, yin san! I wish nothing but the best of health to you.
ReplyDeleteLove, seeyoon
Elisabet said...
ReplyDeleteThat's wonderful news!!! I'm so happy for you!
I can't take a break from chemo yet, but am happy because I feel all right. Let's keep fighting together!
Want to thank all of you who are reading my articles too, and writing such nice comments; it really helps and makes me feel stronger.
My best wishes and Happy New Year to all of you!!!
Elisabet
I'm happy to hear that your doubt had been cleared. Stay optimistic.
ReplyDeleteI wish you the merriest Christmas & the happiest New Year ever.