Friday, December 28, 2012

Welcome 2013! We survive End of The World!

Hello to everybody! Yinsan asks me to help her publish her updates on the blog. I feel honored and happy to fulfill her wish. So here below I transcribe Yinsan's message to all of you. 
And also my very best wishes for everybody for New Year 2013!
Elisabet.
--------------
 (Yinsan speaking):
I am now using the wheel chair to move around for the first time in my life, (which my friends call it my Mercedes Benz for my Christmas present). I am mentally strong and spiritually high and in good hands.

Now, I have a 24-hour helper and a nurse who comes in every morning. I went for 10 times radiotherapy to help solve my double vision problem, but has not recovered yet.

I am on alternative treatment, for example, taking Chinese traditional medicine, juicing, brushing, head combing and Zapping! instead of chemotherapy.

Happy New Year to all!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Elizabeth. I am her sister. Thank you for helping to post this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you for telling me.
      Big hug, Elisabet.

      Delete
  2. You've got sense of humour, you're strong, and I... I feel proud of you. Never stop believing in yourself! I never stopped believing in you, not for a single moment. Now I know I must never stop believing in myself, either. We are alive, let's never give up! Elisabet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Elisabet! Thank you for your previous message as well as this one conveying Yin San's words to us. Jules also attested to the same thing - that Yin San is indeed mentally very strong and high in spirits. This is what makes it possible for her to still find humour in something as challenging as having to move around in a wheel chair.

    Praying for deep healing, peace and courage for Yin San and yourself. Warmest salaams, Susanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Elisabet, Susanna, Jules, Chiew Boey and friends in Penang and KL that are able to take time off to spend with Yin San, be with her to fill her life with excitements while fighting cancer along the way.

    For the rest of us like myself who are unable to travel to see Yin San that often, lets pray for her during this difficult time.

    Yin San, although you can't hear us nor see us, but you will continue to receive our loves and blessing from a far.

    May you find Bliss...Suat

    ReplyDelete