In my previous blog entry I removed a comment by "tasy" accidentally.
I don't know if "tasy" is a real name or a nickname, and I don't know how to contact you.
So, dear Tasy, I hope you keep following this blog and can place your comment again, as it contained a link to a very nice letter you wrote to our dear deceased friend, after you learnt about her passing. As you can see, I replied to your comment almost immediately, as I liked it very much. But I removed it by mistake, while I was doing something else, and now I cannot retrieve it.
So if you read this post, please forgive me and I kindly ask you to place your comment with the nice letter again.
Thank you... Elisabet
dear elisabet,
ReplyDeletehello there! here i am! i'm sorry, i was really caught up with the daily "stuffs" and hardly spend time to read what's going on around the blogs i follow, so this comes a bit "late". but as they say, better late than never?
thank you for your kind words, i'm so touched. it's really more than what i expected, you gave me so much more than what you can imagine.
as again, i wish you well, and i thank you very much, deeply from my heart.
warm regards,
yin san's friend
(the link is here
Yes, better late than never!!!
DeleteThank you so much for your kindness and good wishes.
Warmest... Elisabet
I entered a long comment last week but it's disappeared?
ReplyDeleteDisappeared? I'm taking very good care not to erase any comment.
DeleteThere is a long comment from you on my post entitled "Good news". Pls check, maybe it's this the one you are referring to.
It has only happened to me once, that I removed a comment by mistake, and fortunately the author posted it again.
I didn't see any comment from you in this post entitled "Friends"...
An electronic error, maybe? I am at a loss here...
Elisabet
Sorry, this post is not entitled "Friends". It is "Looking for you"
ReplyDeleteElisabet