Just settling down in Makati city and getting used to living in this studio unit. Come to think about it. This is one of the rare time that I get to live alone, without any housemate. I am djusting well, nevertheless and getting innovative with a modified soup recipe that contains :
raddish
pumpkin
zuccini
corns (Japanese corn)
sweet potato(purple in colour)
Just cut/diced and throwed everything in to boil. No sugar, no salt, and it's naturally sweet!
In general, people here are very much affected by the fastfood chains, and oftern will go for MacDonald, KFC, Starbucks, and has their homebred Jolliebees. They also pride themselves to have the biggest Mall in Asia, The Mall of Asia(MOA), which is turned into the slogan Philippines, mall Of Asia; as compared to Malaysia, truly Asia. They are also essentially meat eater, and as a result it has been difficult for me to follow my vegetarian diet, except for the few meals which I prepare for myself.
So, am now happily enjoying my soup for lunch.
I can imagine it must be DELICIOUS! Enjoy your healthy vegetable soup!
ReplyDelete