Friday, June 15, 2012

Finish 10 radio sessions

Still weak after 10 sessions so they probably give me bonus doses.

4 comments:

  1. Discuss further with your doctors about the possible treatment plan. Let them know how you feel and look forward to positive results.

    It takes time to heal. Treasure the quiet time you are having with your body, read some good poems, enjoy the beauty and fragrance of summer flowers, greet the morning sun with gratitude and smile at the stars when you go to sleep.

    Continue to breath and eat well, enjoy the energy from the organic greens, nuts, fruits, vegetables and fresh fish. Enjoy the pleasure of food and eating :)

    Sometimes we put more pressure on the body parts that are still functioning. Your right side of the body might be taking over the burden of the left. Always maintain a balance. Be watchful and careful with all your movements. Do not get hurt.

    Share with you a beautiful masterpiece, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY1bzm7JLsU&list=PLD712D49291B4749E&index=1&feature=plpp_video

    Hope you still paint. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dearest YS, thank you for posting news despite feeling weak. I've encountered a beautiful poem by Kenji Miyazawa that someone I interviewed quoted...It's called Ane ni mo Makezu, and I've been wanting to share it with you. I find it deeply touching, and encouraging both. Today I found a link to Asian artists singing the poem as part of a 311 benefit event, and its beautiful. Here are the links (the first has the words in its original Katakana script which I thought you might be interested in):

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ame_ni_mo_Makezu

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CCciATqpQ0&feature=related

    Love you very much. With salaams and prayers, Susanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. incredibly powerful, able to take down virtually anyone/anything standing in your way, always at your best, able to look into the future and plan accordingly......the forever QYS :) (when's the last time you played serious business chess?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although your body is weak, but deep inside you are very brave and strong
    I am so proud of you that you have gone through the 10th sessions.
    Our body needs time to recover and heal after the treatment.

    Have an open mind and continue to believe in miracles.

    Always sending love and healing energy to you.
    Suat

    ReplyDelete