Music is a good therapy. I came accross this song (I quote my favourite verses below and give the link in case someone is interested in listening to it; no video).
I was watching a TV documentary about a mountaineer running on the Alps, surrounded by stunning landscapes and the song could be heard on the background... Wow!
What is it that makes a song sound beautiful to the listener's ears? The melody? The lyrics? The context? The listener's mood? Probably a mixture of everything.
"If there's one thing that I've noticed
Out of all the things I've seen
Is that you can leave a footprint
In a place you've never been...
....
If there's one thing that I'm keeping
Out of all the things I've found
Is that the best way to be heard sometimes
Is not to make a sound...
....
If there's one thing that I'm sure of
Out of all the things I know
Is that you can keep on going fast
I'll still be going slow"...
...
From:
"Small Things" (The Audreys)
To listen to the song click on the words: "Listen while you read!"
http://www.songlyrics.com/the-audreys/small-things-lyrics/
No comments:
Post a Comment