Let me share with all of you, readers of this blog, and offer you this picture as an autumn present. This picture was taken by YS in Japan and she published it here in Nov. 2011. As she explained, they are momiji leaves, very similar in colour and shape to maple tree leaves, only smaller. This is also for you, of course, dear YS: the stunning colours of autumn.
These two following photos were taken by myself, in the mountains close to were I live.
Here, as I said in the previous post, you can see the colours of the autumn leaves against the blue sky in the background.
Let's never cease adding colours to our lives!!!
Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures, I am happy to read your blog again. As it is therapeutic for you to write, it is just as therapeutic for me to read and reflect life. Sweetie, look forward to more photo and beautiful words string by you. Hugs.. JL
ReplyDelete