在我做切片的当天,朋友把我载到家里去,向她母亲学郭林气功。也许是机缘吧,这么凑巧师母刚从国外回来,在吉隆坡只逗留一天,就让我遇上了。师母一见到我,很认真的和我分享学习郭林气功的案例,给我很大的信心,然后一步一步的教我自然行功。从那天起我就认真的练习,也到湖滨公园去拜师,还认识了一群朋友,受益不浅。
联络http://www.guolinqigong.net/site/index.php?cat=21&menu_group=0
Things happened for a reason. On the day of my biopsy, was introduced to Guo Lin Qi Gong and has benefited from it since.
The founder of this Qi Gong, master Guo Lin, was a cancer survivor and has adapted her knowledge in qigong to develop a new set of anti cancer qi gong, now called Guo Lin Qi Gong. The are some information in English on their website.
http://www.guolinqigong.net/
yes, you inspired me to practice guolin qigong too, I been practicing it every morning & feeling great! Pls keep it going!
ReplyDeleteHi, this is Mun Yee here.
ReplyDeleteSY told me of your illness, and I'm very very sorry to hear that.
My autie who live in Singapore had been diagnosed with breast cancer (stage 3)about 7 years ago. After the operation and some treatment, she survive alright until today. Still able to work and live on her own.
So, if my autie who is 60 when she was diagnosed at that time can survive good until today, I think you will have a good chance to get full recovery after the treatment.
Don't give up. Be strong and optimistic.
You always one of a kind to us.