Friday, May 13, 2011

Ultra Sound Abdomen, Breast and Thyroid

Went for Ultra sound this morning, will get the result later. I think there's something in the liver, but the radiologist was one of those who avoid communication. Will get the report and go see Dr Merced this afternoon(even without appointment).

It's strange. I was introduced to Dr Merced by Susanna who happened to be in Manila. And a series of things just happen. She ordered blood test which showed high SGOT SGPT and alkaline Phosphate level, and then told me to get US, which was not even being ordered by my oncologist in February.

Life has its way. Found that a professor in AIM, Nieves Confessor had cancer of uterus, and she survived. I am here for a reason, just waiting for the stories to unfold itself.

Almost forgotten I have this blog, as I was feeling so healthy, yet so vulnerable when reality strikes.

So, don't be alarmed if you read this...as I have no information yet.

3 comments:

  1. Time passed, situations changed. Take good care of yourself. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your blog with me. I too am glad our paths crossed. Have a safe journey back to Penang!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK. I found you and will keep checking back. Do post the results so we can all gather around you and send our loving energy. (Which we do anyhow.)

    ReplyDelete