Let me officially introduce Elisabet, who has been the guest author in this blog for a while now, and accept the co-authorship of this blog from here on. We met through a common friend some years ago, and reconnected - we had rather similar metastases, except I now also have tumors in my brain.
Throughout the journey, I have met many friends, some new, some old, some reconnected and so far all of you have been most supportive. Allow me to take a moment to ackowlege all of you who travel this journey with me.
Each of us have our life journey to complete(according to a teaching, one reincarnates and return to learn in future if one misses the lesson) and am very grateful to hv your support in this journey.
When Elisabet told me a few days ago that she was going to be the co-author of this blog, that was wonderful news. And I know I don't have to tell you, Yin San, since you already know but Elisabet is the best travelling companion one could ever have.
ReplyDeleteLots of love for you both,
Ana
Congratulations to the both of you...I can't think of a better way to walk life's journey than with a compassionate, reflective friend...I look forward to both your insights and updates from time to time. Elisabet, I look forward to knowing you a little better through your blog posts. With much love,and with prayers for healing, Susanna
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Susanna. I really appreciate your comments on both YS's and mine articles and updates.
DeleteMuch love to you, too. Elisabet