This is where I walk, I walk my thoughts of you...
The healing journey of a breast cancer patient. When I started this blog, the purpose was to update my friends about what happened to me. Little did I know that blogging has its own therapeutic effect, and has become part of my healing process. Now, a friend even joined me in this journey and agreed to co-author this blog.(YS)
Thursday, April 25, 2013
Walking (2nd part)
I realise it's been almost 2 years and a half since I'm having a CT scan every two months. CT scan was something so rare to me before... and now it's become part of my routine. I don't even get nervous when I go to hospital to have a CT scan done. Of course I get a little nervous when I have the visit with my oncologist and she tells me the results. But then I love it when she says: "Good morning, the scan is o.k." And then she goes on: "Ok, now let's talk a little bit: tell me, how are you?" She's real nice! Well, that's what's happened this past Monday, April 22nd. So I go on with my chemo tablets, which I can take comfortably at home.
I post some pictures here related to my previous post, about Walking. In the outskirts of my hometown there is the countryside, and I love having walks there. There are many different spots that I like, and that's one of them. I always think about YS when I have these walks, I let her accompany me... As I wrote to her once:
This is where I walk, I walk my thoughts of you...


This is where I walk, I walk my thoughts of you...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Elisabet, I love the snow capped mountain! It is a beautiful trail. Looks a bit hilly too. Thanks for sharing the photos. hugs, JL
ReplyDelete